Des Del Alma – Poems from the Souls as a cultural institution assumes its role as a political agent, its status as a public space and takes sides for this vital and community transformation that the present demands.
- PROMOTE : the invention of diverse practices that promote freedom from art, education, social integration and plurality.
- COMPOSE CULTURE: a program aimed at promoting the ability to question the usual ways of perceiving and knowing, of listening, of producing and meeting in art and with otherness.
- DECENTRALIZE: a Cultural Center “out of center”, promote regionalization, and the deconcentration of cultural actions. Facilitate crossings, mutual contributions, build development networks and joint production.
- HISTORIZE: work with heritage in a broad, organic and vital sense. Heritage is studied, discussed and built.
- EDUCATE IN CULTURE: culture/s understood as an instance of permanent education, non-formal, non-linear and capable of crossing generations and differences.